Receive Slack notifications when activity occurs on a Bitbucket repo. This is a useful way for team members to monitor progress.
This assumes that you’ve added the Bitbucket app to Slack.
- Go to https://YOURTEAM.slack.com/apps/manage
- Select Bitbucket
- “Add Configuration”
- Choose channel, select “Add Bitbucket Integration”
- Copy the provided webhook - this will be required in the steps outlined below
- Go to repo
- Select “Settings” in left navigation
- “Workflow” section, click “Add webhook” button
- Give the webhook a unique name and paste in the hook generated by Slack as described above
- Select “Choose from a full list of triggers” for additional utility
comments powered by Disqus